Beddier holds a Physiotherapy degree specialized in pediatric rehabilitation & pediatrics Musculoskeletal deformities.
His thesis studies are focused on Physical Therapy for neurological and musculoskeletal disorders in pediatrics.
His career involved supervising and training of junior physiotherapists in the field of Pediatric Neuro Rehabilitation.
Courses and certification:
- Baby and child treatment based on NDT principles.
- Movement facilitation techniques based on NDT principles.
- Normal developmental sequences as a model for therapeutic intervention.
- Sensory integration in Pediatrics rehabilitation.
- Core stability: Neuromotor and Musculoskeletal perspective.
- Dyskinetic child: Step forward in our way of thinking in rehabilitation.
- Gait deviations over sagittal, and coronal and transverse planes among children with neuromuscular and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Suit therapy concept and practice.
- Gait analysis consequences for daily practice.
- Biomechanical application to joint structure and function ” kinematics and kinetics “.
- Bobath approach therapy for children with cerebral palsy and other neurological and metabolic problems.
- Intensive course therapy using Universal Exercise Unit (UGUl and suspension Unit).
- Pedia-suit, Thera-Suit and Dunage-02 Suit.
- Hydrotherapy and underwater exercises (Halliwick approach).
- First aid training CPR and health & safety, basic life support (BLS).