Dr. Mohammed Ali Al Swaini
Dr. Mohammed is a consultant physiatrist with over 15 years of experience in the field of physical.
medicine & Rehabilitation. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from the royal college of surgeons in Ireland in 2000.
He then proceeded to obtain the German board PMR in 2011 from Ludwig Maximillian University in Munich, Germany.
Dr. Mohammed has worked with several government and private entities, where he established and practiced the multidisciplinary approach in rehabilitation. He is an advocate of multi centric treatment approach.
He is a member of the German Board of physicians, an international society if physical & Rehabilitation medicine & Emirates Medical Society.
Dr. Al Swaini is the medical director and rehabilitation team leader at Hope
- Fellowship at the Millesi Centre, Vienna, Austria
- German Board PMR, Ludwig Maximillian University, Munich, Germany
- Manual Medicine Diploma, MWE, Bavaria, Germany
- Sports Medicine Diploma, Akademie Damp, Damp, Germany
- BSc., BAO, Bmed. Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland.
- GCC 6th Annual GCC Healthcare Innovation Congress
- Certified professional in Health care quality (CPHQ)
- Business Risk Management
- Employee skills development
- Leaders in Health Care
- 3rd basic course in Musculo-skeletal Ultrasound
- The team behind the teams/ National Olympic Committee