Dr. Riham Ammar
Dr. Riham Ammar, Specialist Pediatrician, has more than 25 Years of experience in Pediatrics; she received her M.B., B.CH. In Medicine & Surgery in 1991, and M.Sc. in Pediatric Medicine in 1995 from Ain Shams University, Faculty of Medicine Cairo, Egypt.
She has worked in many government & private leading multispecialty hospitals & medical centers in Switzerland, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Dubai, UAE.
She is a member of The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the Swiss Society of Pediatrics (SSP), Emirates Medical Association, the Emirates Pediatric Society and the Dubai Pediatric Club.
She is a Member of the Child Health & Nutrition Experts Panel at NESTLE.
During her years of Pediatric practice, Dr Riham has had a special focus on Pediatric Asthma & Allergy as well as Pediatric Nutrition, Growth & Development.
Dr. Ammar has worked in Dubai for the past 18 years where she established and headed the Pediatric as well as the Neonatal Departments. She is an advocate of management and prevention of various children’s physical illnesses through proper consultations, examinations and advises about healthy lifestyles emphasizing on preventive medicine.
- Consultation & Management of acute & chronic general pediatric diseases.
- Well Baby Clinic.
- Infectious Diseases Prevention & Vaccination Programs.
- Nutrition management programs.
- Child Asthma & Allergy Clinic.
- Infant Feeding Clinic (Lactation consultation + Nutrition and Weaning Programs).
- Growth & Development Clinic with detailed children anthropometric assessment.
- Child and Adolescent Weight Management Clinic.
- Enuresis (Bed Wetting) Clinic.
- Parents Education on various childhood health related & discipline problems.
- Basic and Advanced Child Check-up packages.
- Ear Piercing.
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- Member of the Swiss Society of Pediatrics (SSP).
- Member of the Emirates Medical Association (EMA).
- Member of Dubai Pediatric Club ( DPC).