Fernando holds a Physiotherapy degree, he is specialized in Neurofunctional Physiotherapy. He teaches higher education Physiotherapy courses. He currently works as a Neurofunctional Physiotherapist. He has professional training focused on Neurological Physiotherapy by various treatment methods:
• Cuevas Medek Exercises®
• Equine Therapy
• Neuromodulation .
Courses and certification:
• Cuevas Medek Exercises Level 1&2
• Influence of the Equine March on the Spasticity of Quadriplegic Patients.
• Evaluation and Treatment Disorders of the March Based Concept PNF and Bobath.
• Advanced Training in Scientific Hypnosis.
• Muscular and Articular Chains – Introduction and Notions
• Muscular and Articular Chains – Biomechanics
• Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy.
• Teaching Playing and Playing promoting Autistic development.
• Vestibular Rehabilitation.
• Basic Course of Equine Therapy.
• Pilates Training Course
• Functional Placement
• Physiotherapy in Neurology; Methods and Techniques of Physical Therapy Evaluation.
Being able to appreciate all the potential of the human being is the best job in the world. It is great to work with our little warriors throughout their lives as they teach us to become better therapists and people.