Ginsey has 13 years of experience in the Pediatric field with extensive knowledge of principles, methods and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, career counseling and guidance. She holds a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy and a MS in Counseling and psychotherapy.
- Certified Sensory Integration Therapist (University of Southern California, USA)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation.
- Orthotics for Disabled
- OROMOTOR TECHNIQUE
Categories of Children Intervened:
- Developmental delay.
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder.
- Learning disabilities.
- Down’s syndrome.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Metabolic disorder.
- Chromosomal abnormalities.
- Developmental delay due to traumatic injuries or other etiology.
Therapeutic Interventions provided in the following areas as development
- Neuromuscular/ musculoskeletal impairments.
- Fine motor skill
- Gross motor skills
- Sensory processing difficulties.
- Functional impairments.
- Cognitive impairments.
- Behavioral regulatory problems.
- Writing Skills