Fernando holds a Bachelor of Physiotherapy, he is specialized in Neurofunctional Physiotherapy. He teaches higher education Physiotherapy courses. He currently works as a Neurofunctional Physiotherapist. He has professional training focused on Neurological.
Physiotherapy by various treatment methods:
- Cuevas Medek Exercises®
- Equine Therapy
- Neuromodulation (2016).
Courses and certification:
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) Level 1& 2
- Influence of the Equine March on the Spasticity of Quadriplegic Patients.
- Evaluation and Treatment Disorders of the March Based Concept PNF and Bobath.
- Advanced Training in Scientific Hypnosis.
- Muscular and Articular Chains – Introduction and Notions
- Muscular and Articular Chains – Biomechanics
- Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy.
- Teaching Playing and Playing promoting Autistic development.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation.
- Basic Course of Equine Therapy.
- Pilates Training Course – Studio, Solo and Ball.
- Functional Placement
- Physiotherapy in Neurology; Methods and Techniques of Physical Therapy Evaluation.