Pediatric Physiotherapist / Early Intervention Expert / NICU physiotherapist
Khushboo obtained her bachelor degree in physiotherapy in 2009. She holds a Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy and specializes in Pediatrics. She has more than 10 years of experience as a practicing pediatric physical therapist.
Khushboo has been the Chief Rehab Officer and head of pediatric physiotherapy department in the eminent institute of “Neurogen Brain and Spine Institute, Center for Stem Cell Therapy and Neurorehabilitation” in Mumbai– India.
She is a highly specialized pediatric physical therapist with many years of experience in pediatric Intensive therapy.
Khushboo has more than 15 scientific publications. She has also conducted parent training workshops in various states of India and countries such as Uganda and Kenya.
Clinical Trainings/ Certifications include:
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) Level I
- Sensory Beginnings Master Course – neonatal and early intervention
- Neuro Developmental Treatment (Pediatrics)
- General movement assessment
- NDTA Advanced Handling and Problem-Solving Course
- Handling children with Dystonia.
- The Theratogs Fitter – Level 1 course, and Dynamic Support System Newer Paradigm
- Gait Analysis
- Sensory Integration
- Stroke Rehabilitation, Bobath and Adult Hemiplegia
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Low vision Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic applications of THERABAND Exercises
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support