Dr. Mohamed Masshour
Dr. Mohamed Mashhour has 24 years of experience in Orthopedics. He is an affiliated member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons since 2007. He obtained his Surgical Medicine Certificate from Ain Shams University, which is one of the most important and oldest and most powerful universities in terms of academic level in Egypt,
In 2007, he obtained his MD, and was appointed as a Consultant Orthopedic and Associate Professor of Orthopedics. During his great career, Al Adeem has performed numerous surgeries in various fields of orthopedics for surgical and trauma diseases for both adults and children and has also performed many joint reconstruction procedures.
In addition, Dr. Mohamed has worked in many government and private hospitals and multi-specialty clinics. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and limb salvage for benign and malignant tumors in adults and children who perform complex and advanced surgical reconstructions.
In 2016, he received a special training in Aviation Medicine, conducted at Emirates Aviation College, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
His areas of expertise include:
- Bone Oncology: Extensive experience in the field of orthopedic oncology, diagnosis and treatment of various types of benign and malignant primary bone tumors.
- Traumatology: Provides comprehensive treatment and high-quality care during every stage of injury and has the expertise to provide advanced trauma care.
- Arthroscopy: With advanced knowledge and extensive experience, Dr. Mohamed has been able to reduce pain while performing the most efficient arthroscopy on knees, ankles, hips, shoulders, elbows and wrists.
- Pediatrics: Dr. Mohammed aims to improve the health of children in the UAE and around the world by achieving better care for children through his research and experiences.
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedics
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Emirates Orthopedic Association
- Egyptian Orthopedic Association
- Egyptian Orthopedic Tumors Group