Ayşegül holds a Bachelor’s degree in physical therapy from the University of Süleyman Demirel at Turkey. After graduation, she worked in the field of pediatric physiotherapy for 5 years with cerebral palsy, down syndrome, rare genetic syndromes, spina bifida, muscular dystrophies, developmental delay, and every syndrome in which orthopedic and neurological problems appear in the pediatric field. She received Floortime and Sensory Integration certificates to understand the cognitive and sensory problems of children. She attended ABA 1 level training so that behavioral problems do not become an obstacle. She took Pilates training to respond to the physical needs of children and became the first CME therapist in Turkey by taking the CME therapy method and created awareness by introducing CME therapy to physiotherapists and families in Turkey.
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) level 1 and 2 and finalizing Level 3 requirments
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) internship in Chile with RAMON CUEVAS, June 12 to 16, 2023.
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) internship in Turkey with Cedric Millard, July 24 to 30, 2023.
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) internship at Hope AMC Dubai with Leonardo Gorin, August 19 to 26, 2023.
- Cuevas Medek Exercises (CME) internship at Hope AMC Dubai with RAMON CUEVAS, December 22 to 26 2023.
- D.I.R. Floortime Method level 101
- Applied Behavior Analysis level 1
- Sensory Integration Therapy Module 1, 2 and 3
- Modified Matwork-1 Sarah Chambers Pilates, The Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates Institute (APPI)
- Thera-togs Training, Alignment For Pediatric Neuromotor Training, Certified TheraTogs Fitter
- Kids Yoga