A paediatric doctor, also referred to as a paediatrician or paediatrist, is a medical professional, who diagnoses, treats, and manages various medical issues of infants, children, and adolescents. The paediatric doctors in Dubai are trained to diagnose and treat a wide range of childhood ailments. A trained paediatrician in Dubai not only understands children’s health problems well but also, makes the best efforts to help them recover as fast as possible.
Why visit the General Paediatric Clinic of Hope AMC for your child’s health issues?
The qualified, experienced, knowledgeable, and accomplished paediatric doctors in Dubai at Hope AMC understand and prioritize the health needs of the children. A wide range of paediatric health issues is treated in this clinic. Some ailments are common in children, whereas, some are rare. It is essential to determine the cause of the disease or disorder and the treatment is provided accordingly.
Mentioned here are some of the diseases and conditions treated by the expert paediatric doctors in Dubai at Hope AMC – abdominal pain, allergies, developmental delays, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, headaches, constipation, eczema, asthma, ENT infections, neurological problems, and many more.
Apart from these, some other medical services that are provided –
- Assessing children’s development
- Routine health check-ups for infants and monitoring their growth and wellness
- Monitoring children’s development and immunization consultation
- Offering health education and promoting the same
- Conducting school entrance physical examination of children
Specialised paediatric clinics of Hope AMC – housing the best paediatric doctors in Dubai
Apart from the General Paediatric Clinic, there are a number of other clinics of Hope AMC offering specialised medical services for children. These clinics are –
- Paediatric Neurology Clinic – Various neurological disorders and conditions in children like seizures and epilepsy, sleep disorders, mood disorders, ASD, ADHD, Tourette Syndrome, brain injuries, autoimmune disorders, head injuries, migraines, concussions, etc., are treated.
- Paediatric Gastroenterology Clinic – The paediatric doctors in Dubai in this clinic treat gastro-oesophageal reflux in babies and older children, food intolerance and allergies, colic, infant breastfeeding and formula feeding, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease, pancreatic and liver diseases, weight and growth problems in infants and children, and more.
- Osteopathy Clinic – Paediatric Osteopathy Clinic treats dorsal-lumbar junction facet dysfunction, colic, tongue-tie issues that affect feeding, sleep apnoea, feeding issues, constipation, postural advice for disabled children and babies, advice to parents regarding caring for babies with birth complications like Cerebral Palsy.
- Orthopaedics Clinic – In this clinic, musculoskeletal conditions, bone and muscle injuries are treated. Injuries in the hip, spine, knee, shoulder, elbow, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, sports medicine, fractures, bone and soft tissue tumours, sarcoma, etc., are treated.
- Genetics Clinic – Genetic counselling for parents and treatment for genetic disorders are provided in this clinic. Birth defects and congenital malformation, genetic syndromes, developmental delay, chromosomal and mitochondrial disorders, and many other conditions are treated.