In the last few decades, the global healthcare community and child healthcare fraternities have made significant progress in safeguarding the lives of children under 5 years of age. However, the fact of the matter is that medical advancement has so far failed to help children with developmental delays. Even today, most early child development research primarily focuses on various biological and physiological factors that influence brain development. However, the researchers mostly overlook and exclude the growth of children with disabilities and that is why people know very little about which intervention is effective for what type of conditions.
Early intervention therapy can play a critical role in identifying, preventing, and providing effective early support to children who are at a risk of developmental delays and poor outcomes. Many events and environmental experiences that occur in perinatal period can increase developmental delays in premature infants. Early intervention programs are designed for infants to enhance their braiearlyn development, taking advantage of their neuronal plasticity. So consider this blog worth reading to know the significance of this therapy to address developmental delays of your child.
Key Factors To Remember Before Dealing With Your Child’s Neurodevelopment:
- As a mother, you must trust your instinct to identify the issues faced by your child at a very early age.
- Early intervention therapy can help your child in preventing developmental delays.
- Motor development is the foundation for developing so many functional skills of your child.
- The effective early intervention therapy can help your child in developing motor skills by doing simple things.
- Even if your chill has minor issues, early intervention therapy can prevent them into becoming something big.
- Early intervention therapists can provide you with necessary education, assistance, and help you to learn effective strategies and techniques specific for your child through intentional and powerful play.
- It is never too late to start this therapy at any point in time.
- Most early intervention therapists do not like to take wait-and-see approach as so many things are happening in an infant’s brain during development. As soon as you start this therapy for your child, it is better.
- Experienced therapists can provide you with vital tips, practices and suggestions to improve the Nero development capabilities of your child.
Major Benefits Of Early Intervention Therapy:
- With the help of early intervention therapy, your child can make the most of learning through playing. Early intervention therapists can help your child to engage in purposeful playing to enhance their brain development. Purposeful play is essential for your child’s brain development, particularly during their first three years. The playful activities help them develop skills required for problem solving, self-control, communication, and socialization.
- One of the major benefits of early intervention therapy is that it can reduce the specialized instructional support during a child’s preschool years. The therapists can help your child to attain important developmental milestones bases on the age. A child who receives early intervention support shows more potential for enhanced academic readiness.
- Early intervention can help to create a familiar and comfortable environment for your child, as children are most comfortable in their family environments. If the therapy can start at an early age, these activities become part of your child’s daily routine. The children start to learn skills naturally with early intervention.
- The therapy empowers you to help your child reach its true potential. As mother you are your child’s primary teacher and the biggest advocate. Early intervention therapy will provide you with the necessary tools and tips to empower you for tackling your child’s developmental challenges. With your help and support, your child can reach its true potential.
How Can We Help?
If you need any kind of help with early intervention therapy for your child, Hope AMC, Dubai’s leading pediatric rehabilitation center can help you by offering an effective early intervention therapy based on your child’s condition. We can provide you with necessary guidance and support to prevent and address your child’s developmental delays. In action, we can help you to choose the correct toys and seating arrangements for your child. We carry ot assessment through various recognized scales to help your child to reach its true potential. We can give you guidance for each developmental milestone of your child.
Moreover, we also offer continuous education and home program to make our child comfortable with daily routines and activities. Don’t feel lonely in this journey, together we will achieve the desired success.
Click here to discuss your child’s specific condition, and get the best treatment advise from our experts.